The Battleship Texas Foundation’s Flagship Circle represents the Battleship’s most loyal supporters and generates much needed annual revenues in support of ongoing maintenance, museum operations, and, in it’s first year, restoration opportunities.
Circle members make a pledge to support the Battleship annually at an amount of $2,500 or more, and receive special access to exclusive, circle member only, annual events, update calls with our team members, and much more!
Join us at a level meaningful to you with your annual pledge and first gift today! Or, fill out these pledge forms and spread your annual gift over monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments!
Sign me up at $2,500 (Rear Admiral Level) per year, and I’ll get:
- Your name written on the hull of Battleship Texas (2024 Benefits) and Five Free General Admission Tickets per year (2025 and Beyond)
- Access to an annual update and celebration call with BTF staff, including a Q&A
- Named recognition on the BTF website as a Flagship Circle Member
Sign me up at $5,000 (Vice Admiral Level) per year, and I’ll get:
- Rear Admiral level benefits
- The chance to write your name on the hull of Battleship Texas (2024 Benefits) and an additional two free General Admission Tickets per year (2025 and Beyond)
- Named Recognition Credits aboard Battleship Texas (first come, first serve basis)
- Access to Annual Flagship Circle Dinner
Sign me up at $10,000 (Admiral Level) per year, and I’ll get:
- Vice Admiral level benefits
- Your name on digital signage as a member of the inaugural Flagship Circle on board Battleship Texas
- One table (8 seats) at the Annual Flagship Circle Dinner
Sign me up at $25,000 (Fleet Admiral Level) per year and I’ll get:
- Admiral level benefits
- Access to Exclusive Dinner in the Admiral’s cabin annually onboard Battleship Texas
Are you 35 or younger? Join at the Rear Admiral level and receive Vice Admiral level benefits as a member of the elite “35ers” group, and get additional access to an annual networking event specifically for the “35ers”! Leave a comment when you make your pledge if you would like to join the “35ers”.